In collaboration with my project group we work on UX research, ux strategy, prototyping, UX design, UI design, built the product from zero, version control, scalability with a pattern library.
In this project I was in charge, with a classmate, to improve the experience of homeowner target. After statistics and studies of countryside tourism, we started building our hypothesis, the «protopersonas» and we launched a survey.
The survey gaves us a relevant data:
Their completed card, their storyboard and their customer journey, one the registration process and the other the booking management.
In the end we could distinguish three pain points in their booking treatment through the platform, without going into details:
I started to think how to assign task, how should be the process after a booking was accepted and how the assistant profiles would be.
We used to test and iterate in the user iteration.
I iterated twice in the wireframe, because the user test revealed that some elements in the navigation were difficult to understand. For example, the bottom tap icons needs labels with the section name, the way to close panels was short of a gesture indication or users didn’t know how to filter by assistants.
I worked on the visual for completing the project, but I still use it to play and to adjust user mental patterns. Next iteration will come soon…
marzo 22, 2022